We welcome applications for the following roles:
We welcome all direct applications as these show initiative.
Wills and Probate Solicitor/Legal Executive 2 – 5 years PQE based in Solihull
– Candidates should have at least 2 – 5 years PQE in probate and estate administration, and be confident in handling all aspects of associated transactions
-Ability to be confident working independently and efficiently as you will be dealing with high value and quite complex cases
This role will involve the following:
- A broad caseload of Private Client matters which will include: Estate Planning and Administration, Inheritance Tax Mitigation, Wills, Trusts (creation and administration), Powers of Attorney & Deputyship Orders
- Preparing deeds of variation, gifts and deeds of family arrangement, preparing wills and lasting powers of attorney, obtaining grants of probate, estate planning as well as a range of other private client matters
- Preparation of estate accounts
- Draft, collate and summarise any supporting legal and financial documentation
- Conduct research where necessary on relevant laws, regulations and legal articles to ensure the accuracy of advice and the procedure
- Manage an independent case load
- Corresponding with solicitors, Probate Registry, Land Registry, OPG and other 3rd party companies as appropriate to each case
- Deal with new enquiries both routine and difficult, effectively and efficiently
No applications sent to us on an unsolicited basis by recruitment agencies will be considered and we do not accept that we are bound by any terms and conditions that are sent with any unsolicited referrals.