One of the most common disputes between neighbours is the boundaries between their properties. Boundary disputes can be in relation to commercial, residential and agricultural land. Residential boundary disputes are the most common. We are often asked to help clients with boundary wall disputes or with issues relating to boundary fence ownership. Get help as
- Family Law: Be careful about costs sanctions if you fail to negotiate
- Family Law: The importance of full disclosure and conduct in financial remedy proceedings
- Family Law: What is a Mediation Information and Assessment Meeting (MIAM)?
- Family Law: When can you rely on similar fact evidence?
- Family Law: What is the Child Maintenance Service?
Having excellent design and impactful features, Diacara is the Wordpress theme to expose your strong reputation
Office Opening Hours
Solihull office:4 Drury Lane
Tel: 0121 705 7571
Fax: 0121 705 9512
Dorridge office:17-19 Station Approach
Tel: 01564 779393
Fax: 01564 778809
© 2018 Wallace Robinson & Morgan