As part of the process for obtaining a divorce or dissolving your civil partnership, you will need to reach an agreement with your spouse or civil partner about how your financial assets should be divided between you. Pensions are often very valuable assets, and given that their values change over time, complex calculations may be
- Are you owed rent? Why forfeiting (terminating) the lease is not your only option
- Good Divorce Week 2020 30th November to 4th December
- What is a pension expert report and why do I need one?
- Can I protect my home on divorce if I do not own it?
- Family Law: Be careful about costs sanctions if you fail to negotiate
Having excellent design and impactful features, Diacara is the Wordpress theme to expose your strong reputation
Office Opening Hours
Solihull office:4 Drury Lane
Tel: 0121 705 7571
Fax: 0121 705 9512
Dorridge office:17-19 Station Approach
Tel: 01564 779393
Fax: 01564 778809
© 2018 Wallace Robinson & Morgan