Family Law

Family Law: What does Cafcass do?

The Children and Family Court Advisory and Support Service (Cafcass) advises the court in contested family cases in English courts. If you make an application to the court for a child arrangements order, the court will ask Cafcass to get involved and it will do the following: Wallace Robinson & Morgan is happy to help