Our first priority is to protect our staff and clients whilst endeavouring to continue to provide a quality service to our clients. Our offices are now closed. Many of our staff are working from home. We will continue to support you with legal work and can be contacted by email in the first instance. (see
- Family Law: Be careful about costs sanctions if you fail to negotiate
- Family Law: The importance of full disclosure and conduct in financial remedy proceedings
- Family Law: What is a Mediation Information and Assessment Meeting (MIAM)?
- Family Law: When can you rely on similar fact evidence?
- Family Law: What is the Child Maintenance Service?
Having excellent design and impactful features, Diacara is the Wordpress theme to expose your strong reputation
Office Opening Hours
Solihull office:4 Drury Lane
Tel: 0121 705 7571
Fax: 0121 705 9512
Dorridge office:17-19 Station Approach
Tel: 01564 779393
Fax: 01564 778809
© 2018 Wallace Robinson & Morgan