If a friend or relative dies leaving a Will naming you as their executor, the responsibilities can be onerous. The role of an executor involves a great deal of work and responsibility. You must ensure that their estate is properly administered and their heirs receive everything that they are entitled to. You may be tempted
- Family Law: Be careful about costs sanctions if you fail to negotiate
- Family Law: The importance of full disclosure and conduct in financial remedy proceedings
- Family Law: What is a Mediation Information and Assessment Meeting (MIAM)?
- Family Law: When can you rely on similar fact evidence?
- Family Law: What is the Child Maintenance Service?
Having excellent design and impactful features, Diacara is the Wordpress theme to expose your strong reputation
Office Opening Hours
Solihull office:4 Drury Lane
Tel: 0121 705 7571
Fax: 0121 705 9512
Dorridge office:17-19 Station Approach
Tel: 01564 779393
Fax: 01564 778809
© 2018 Wallace Robinson & Morgan