Currently, when making an application to the Probate Court for a Grant of Probate (where there is a Will) or a Grant of Letters of Administration (where there is no Will), there is a flat fee payable of £155 plus 50p for each additional Court sealed copy of the Grant. There are proposals for an
- Family Law: Be careful about costs sanctions if you fail to negotiate
- Family Law: The importance of full disclosure and conduct in financial remedy proceedings
- Family Law: What is a Mediation Information and Assessment Meeting (MIAM)?
- Family Law: When can you rely on similar fact evidence?
- Family Law: What is the Child Maintenance Service?
Having excellent design and impactful features, Diacara is the Wordpress theme to expose your strong reputation
Office Opening Hours
Solihull office:4 Drury Lane
Tel: 0121 705 7571
Fax: 0121 705 9512
Dorridge office:17-19 Station Approach
Tel: 01564 779393
Fax: 01564 778809
© 2018 Wallace Robinson & Morgan