Theresa May has used the Conservative Party conference currently being held in Birmingham to announce that the law will be changed to give mixed sex couples the right to enter civil partnerships. This is intended to address the current inequality which allows same sex couples to choose to marry or enter a civil partnership whereas
- Family Law: Be careful about costs sanctions if you fail to negotiate
- Family Law: The importance of full disclosure and conduct in financial remedy proceedings
- Family Law: What is a Mediation Information and Assessment Meeting (MIAM)?
- Family Law: When can you rely on similar fact evidence?
- Family Law: What is the Child Maintenance Service?
Having excellent design and impactful features, Diacara is the Wordpress theme to expose your strong reputation
Office Opening Hours
Solihull office:4 Drury Lane
Tel: 0121 705 7571
Fax: 0121 705 9512
Dorridge office:17-19 Station Approach
Tel: 01564 779393
Fax: 01564 778809
© 2018 Wallace Robinson & Morgan